03 October 2011

Amanda Knox asked for ardent appeal on her freedom

Italy - Amanda Knox, the prime suspect of killing her British room mate Meredith Kercher intensely appealed before the Italian court that she was "betrayed" by an Italian police.



Knox, a US student who studied in Italy with Kercher few years ago, has been sentenced for a 26 year prison term and is now currently inside the prison for 4 long years.

She said: "I want to go home. I want to go back to my life. I don't want to be punished... I don't want my future taken away from me for something I didn't do because I am innocent". She firmly said that she is innocent on the case of the late Kercher.

For more information: http://news.yahoo.com/amanda-knox-tells-court-she-betrayed-italian-police-214037951.html

No comments: